How do I become a member of ERBA?
ERBA is constantly represented in the Urals. A call to our local office in Perm is enough to
ask for a representative to visit your company. During the visit all details of the membership
will be demonstrated, and all of your questions will be answered.
From the day of your membership you will within one month receive the visit from the ERBA-consultant, who will perform the company check in your company over a period of three days. From then the full ERBA-programme will be launched in cooperation with you.
Who can become member of ERBA?Private companies and state-owned companies in the process of privatization may become members of ERBA. Membership is connected with the recommendation from the ERBA-consultant, who performs the first visit to you company. If the consultant finds that your company will have difficulties in obtaining satisfactory results from the membership, you will be informed accordingly.
Companies accepted into the family of ERBA will be asked to submit the membership fee to ERBA-bank account in Denmark. Upon reception of the fee you will receive your ERBA-ID card, which will give you certain benefits in EU-countries in terms of reduced hotel prices, lower prices for English training in your city, lower prices for arrangements by ERBA, etc.
What do I get from a membership of ERBA?The ERBAmembership means that you enter into a family of professionals. The membership comprises three main categories of services.
- The first is an annual service, which comprises:
- A 3-days company checks, where we in cooperation with you analyse your company in relation to your possibilities of entering into cooperation with a Western partner;
- A report which shows you exactly the strengths and weaknesses in connection with presenting your company to a potential Western partner;
- A company passport, which can present your company to potential Western partners;
- A list of up to 5 potential companies in EU-countries relevant to your business;
- Contact to these potential partners. ERBA assist you in arranging the first meeting with the potential partner;
- ERBA is available for follow-up on the contacts.
- The second category of services is:
- Daily assistance in communication with your new EU-partner. Business letters, trans- lations, telephone calls from your company to your EU-partner;
- Regular ERBA-meetings in your city, where relevant EU-businessmen and represen- tatives from business organizations in EU-countries will inform you about trends and developments in EU-business;
- Assistance in obtaining visas for EU-countries;
- Assistance in arranging and implementing business trips to EU-countries;
- Assistance in selection of fairs and exhibitions relevant to you and your business;
- Assistance in selecting the right form of stand for fairs and exhibitions;
- Lower costs for English training courses arranged in your city.
- The third category of services is:
- The third category of services consists of exploitation of the forum, which is created by ERBA-member companies. During regular meetings ERBA-member companies have the option of exchanging experiences, information, and ideas in a forum, where all participants have the same intentions. A major increase of professional activities for the companies involved.